Character Creation screen messed up

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: Character Creation screen messed up

Postby Leon2342 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:20 am

shade wrote:I've tried a fresh install on a laptop, on which PSU:AotI was never installed, and by downloading files from MEGA (not by copying them from my desktop) : everything worked fine, as intended.

I'm still thinking your issue is related to the PsuIlluminus.ini file (what happens when you set language on F or G ?) ; but I've no idea on what's going wrong, and how to fix it.

At the moment, there's nothing I can do. Sorry.

set it to G and its perfectly fine...what the actual fuck is going on?
Back in my day, I had to teleport to and from school in the snow, uphill, both dimensions!
Leon2342

Postby Leon2342 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:30 pm

shade wrote:I've tried a fresh install on a laptop, on which PSU:AotI was never installed, and by downloading files from MEGA (not by copying them from my desktop) : everything worked fine, as intended.

I'm still thinking your issue is related to the PsuIlluminus.ini file (what happens when you set language on F or G ?) ; but I've no idea on what's going wrong, and how to fix it.

At the moment, there's nothing I can do. Sorry.

It is still fucked up, I have no idea if I did something wrong during install...I will try a fresh install yet again
Back in my day, I had to teleport to and from school in the snow, uphill, both dimensions!
Leon2342

Postby Leon2342 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:26 pm

...it would appear the problem is palying the game in 720p which is rather odd...is there a fix for this or?
Leon2342

Postby shade » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Nice finding !

The weird things is I've triple checked, and the defective file provided was well and trully a file present on the NA ver. of PSU:AotI. But an original unpatched one : maybe that's the explanation...

Anyway, thanks to a tool that Agrajag had given me, I was able to create a functional file.

You can dl it here :
http://speedy.sh/WdVcP/64444e24ddf86cdc08c2d3ceac2990a7

BTW, I'll "build" a "new" Int. patch (I've tested in F, G and J, and it works fine).

Thanks to both of you to have discovered this bug and granted me a way to correct it.

Edit :
Err... Dl it as a pdf, then remove the *.pdf extension and then replace your 64444e24ddf86cdc08c2d3ceac2990a7 wit this one.
shade

Postby Leon2342 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:58 pm

shade wrote:Nice finding !

The weird things is I've triple checked, and the defective file provided was well and trully a file present on the NA ver. of PSU:AotI. But an original unpatched one : maybe that's the explanation...

Anyway, thanks to a tool that Agrajag had given me, I was able to create a functional file.

You can dl it here :
http://speedy.sh/WdVcP/64444e24ddf86cdc08c2d3ceac2990a7

BTW, I'll "build" a "new" Int. patch (I've tested in F, G and J, and it works fine).

Thanks to both of you to have discovered this bug and granted me a way to correct it.

Edit :
Err... Dl it as a pdf, then remove the *.pdf extension and then replace your 64444e24ddf86cdc08c2d3ceac2990a7 wit this one.

thank you so fucking much man, I stream this game and playing and streaming this in 4:3 is VERY odd to me, you is the coolest.
Leon2342

Previous

Return to PSU Modding