Divine maiden white, Agrajag Raujinn Noda

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Divine maiden white, Agrajag Raujinn Noda

Postby kotokai » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:19 am

I was wondering Agrajag Raujinn and Noda if either of you have this appearance code. Also I know there are some in the archives but do you have an updated list?
kotokai

Re: Divine maiden white, Agrajag Raujinn Noda

Postby kotokai » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:50 am

It's the outfit she wheres during Rite of Divination
kotokai

Re: Divine maiden white, Agrajag Raujinn Noda

Postby Chikinface » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:37 pm

It's been too long since I've seen the outfit in question so I can't really answer it. Do you have a screenshot handy?

If you're talking about an outfit that appeared during a cutscene only the chances are good that you won't be able to get the outfit. This doesn't matter if it was in-game or a pre-rendered video, as the NPCs used in cutscenes aren't always player characters, or "APC" (let's call it Automated or Artificial Player Character) as it's called in-game.

An APC uses character parts that a player can gain access to as they are for all intents and purposes fake players. An NPC doesn't, as they are entirely self-contained models. Cutscenes can use APCs and NPCs (and can possibly even add unique models to APCs), but if it's a unique outfit on an NPC you can't get it. I'm not sure I'm explaining this well but hopefully you understand.

Edit: Oh just read the PM. This outfit:

I'm afraid that's an NPC, not an APC.
Chikinface

Return to PSU Modding