Room and music?

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Room and music?

Postby Rampage48 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:00 pm

So in Offline PSU Aotl, is there any way I can change my room or the music in it? Or any way through modding means?

Thanks
Rampage48

Re: Room and music?

Postby Agrajag » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:14 am

When I looked, I couldn't find a convenient way, short of actually swapping the files around.
Agrajag

Postby KanameChidori » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:40 am

Agrajag wrote:When I looked, I couldn't find a convenient way, short of actually swapping the files around.

Does this mean that the music discs and room remodels will not be in the offline mod? I think the room remodel was asked awhile ago but never the music discs.
KanameChidori

Postby NotSoFatso » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:30 am

Right now i'm working in a "swapper tool" that swaps Agrajag's mission packs, voices files (english to japanese, japanese to english) and my room files.
just playin' around...
http://pso2.playpark.com/en/
NotSoFatso

Postby Agrajag » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:55 am

KanameChidori wrote:
Agrajag wrote:When I looked, I couldn't find a convenient way, short of actually swapping the files around.

Does this mean that the music discs and room remodels will not be in the offline mod? I think the room remodel was asked awhile ago but never the music discs.

Certainly not soon. Discs don't work without AotI rooms (they don't work with AotI rooms right now, either), AotI rooms don't work.
Agrajag

Postby KanameChidori » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Agrajag wrote:
KanameChidori wrote:

Certainly not soon. Discs don't work without AotI rooms (they don't work with AotI rooms right now, either), AotI rooms don't work.

Ah that's a shame but I guess it doesn't really matter that much.
KanameChidori

Postby Max B » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Hopefully they get added I really hate the PSU V1 rooms
Max B

Return to PSU Modding