AotI Offline (Unofficial) Expansion: Despair and Hope

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: AotI Offline (Unofficial) Expansion: Despair and Hope

Postby Ziloers » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:38 am

not sure if anyone talked about this, but i am on win10 home, the type/pack5 exes run on a very small resolution, the anime bosswrap runs on a bigger resolution, the rest of the EXES don't run at all, they crash on startup.
Ziloers

Postby Necman » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:27 am

Agrajag wrote:There was something like that in the works, but then February and March end up never being particularly productive months for me for some reason, oops.

Plan was something generally incompatible with anything else that'd swap out a handful of monsters in the game for PSP2i ones. Sadly, "MAG, but better" generally runs into there always being one monster per area that crashes or fails to function (forest has wolves, caves gains sharks and lilies but Nano Dragon has broken projectiles, mines gains Sinow Beat/Gold but Garanz crashes, ruins gains nothing because both Chaos Bringer and Chaos Sorcerer crash), so... er... maybe something episode 4-ish, since both Sand Rappy and Astark are generally okay.

Or maybe something completely different.

Winter can be uninspiring that's for sure. When I read all this caves ruins, forest and mines, I first thought you ripped them from another game but then remembered what mag was all about. Will there be Nar lily variants as well as the regular ones? Does not sound like we will get all the monsters but we will take what we get. Mag was not terrible but like a lot of events it was about the drop rates. This time it sounds like it will be about the monsters instead which will be better. The Hal sisters have their work cut out for them.
Necman

Postby Shadowth117 » Sat May 11, 2019 10:17 pm

Is it possible you could make a post that consolidates what you've got so far? There's a ton of cool stuff and I was actually just recommending someone try, but um.... I'm realizing there are 111 pages of this now. I'd definitely appreciate it if you have time.
Shadowth117

Postby KanameChidori » Sun May 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Shadowth117 wrote:Is it possible you could make a post that consolidates what you've got so far? There's a ton of cool stuff and I was actually just recommending someone try, but um.... I'm realizing there are 111 pages of this now. I'd definitely appreciate it if you have time.

Nearly everything is on the 1st post. 4th pack and 5th pack. The 4th pack has all the previous stuff in it, all in the club area.
KanameChidori

Postby Shadowth117 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:40 am

KanameChidori wrote:
Shadowth117 wrote:Is it possible you could make a post that consolidates what you've got so far? There's a ton of cool stuff and I was actually just recommending someone try, but um.... I'm realizing there are 111 pages of this now. I'd definitely appreciate it if you have time.

Nearly everything is on the 1st post. 4th pack and 5th pack. The 4th pack has all the previous stuff in it, all in the club area.

Er, the first post hasn't been updated since 2013...
Shadowth117

Postby KanameChidori » Wed May 15, 2019 12:10 am

It's there. Click it, it links to the post with the pack.
Last edited by KanameChidori on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
KanameChidori

Postby Hunsberger » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Hey guys I'm looking for the Fight for Food replacement. Could anyone help me with that?
Hunsberger

Postby Xenith » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Out of curiosity, what is the current state of the offline project in the case of online missions/weapons? ( i.e Fantastic Voyage/ Eternal PsychoDrive ) :?:
Xenith

Postby jamesbond2008 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:34 pm

Hi signed up to ask a question as this expansion has me very interested and I'll probably be getting it regardless what with the content it does have.

I'm curious to know if this has the remaining story missions for the game available? Still annoying that they made certain episodes unplayable unless online in the original game and yet now that it's offline instead of patching the game to have the remaining content and a full game at least. Now no one can play those and get the full story anymore.

I'm asking because there's 111 pages and that's a lot to look through for a simple yes or no answer....
jamesbond2008

Postby 2crazy4you » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:36 pm

Mission Pack 5 requires Update 3 Pack/Music
Whre do i get this update from?
2crazy4you

Previous

Return to PSU Modding