Yet another "Is the server online?" thread

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: EGS Feedback Thread

Postby ixm » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:24 am

Is the server going to be online any time soon if so or if it is online i get stuck at a point when i attempt to go on @ Checking for updates.
ixm

Postby Qwerty » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:39 am

It'll be online eventually.
If you're lucky, it just might even be playable.

Until then, stop asking.
Qwerty

Postby ixm » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:01 am

No need to be offensive about it im just asking, because you guys have had thisrunning for so long and as simple as all the coding is, you guys should at least have some form of server running even if it has bugs it is still the only psu pc server out. at least have somthing running its better then nothing and if you guys are willing to start coding a high demand game make sure your going to stay on top of it and WORK HARD.
ixm

Postby Jovi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:31 am

I think you misunderstand. That's actually Qwerty being nice. =P

At any rate, the EGS team is working on this as a side project. They have lives and jobs apart from coding this server and can't dedicate much time to it. The server that was up had almost no traffic whatsoever. There was literally nothing to do. I think Essen would rather make something that we can actually test and then get it running, and honestly, I don't blame him. There's not much use to having a server online if no one is even playing on it. So unless you want to help, or code your own PSU server, you're just going to have to wait it out like the rest of us. Sorry, mate.
Jovi

Yet another "Is the server online?" thread

Postby Mewn » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 am

ixm wrote:No need to be offensive about it im just asking, because you guys have had thisrunning for so long and as simple as all the coding is, you guys should at least have some form of server running even if it has bugs it is still the only psu pc server out. at least have somthing running its better then nothing and if you guys are willing to start coding a high demand game make sure your going to stay on top of it and WORK HARD.

Yes, sir. Course, sir. Three bags full, sir.
Mewn

Re: Yet another "Is the server online?" thread

Postby essen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:20 am

You can download the server source, compile it and run it yourself, if that's what you want. If you want to help, you can wait.
essen
Site Admin

Postby Sakarisei » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Dude... there isn't a company that can work for you 24/7...

They're normal people who uses their limited time to try to revive online mode of psu so... if you want to help the proyect, just wait. Only we can just... wait.

Greetings.
Sakarisei

Postby schlagwerk » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm taking my PSP2i stance on this. Every time somebody asks is it out yet, the release date gets pushed back and content gets removed.

And if we all remember, PSP2i never came out in English because of it. Thanks for breaking it... jerk
schlagwerk

Postby xKasuka1 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:51 pm

ixm wrote:No need to be offensive about it im just asking, because you guys have had thisrunning for so long and as simple as all the coding is, you guys should at least have some form of server running even if it has bugs it is still the only psu pc server out. at least have somthing running its better then nothing and if you guys are willing to start coding a high demand game make sure your going to stay on top of it and WORK HARD.

WORK HARD on not asking too much.
- It's True
xKasuka1

Postby Hominghead » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Mewn wrote:

Yes, sir. Course, sir. Three bags full, sir.

Huehuehuehue.....
Hominghead

Return to PSU Modding