Phantasy Star Universe Screenshots and Videos thread

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: Phantasy Star Universe Screenshots and Videos thread

Postby SaltyFish » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:44 am

Agrajag wrote:Image

Danmaku? In my sci-fi fantasy action MMORPG? :shock:

Looking at the spread, it looks like the barrage is coming from both parts of the weapon. Is there something that allows "double RCSMs" to fire from both points, but not twin handguns?
SaltyFish

Postby KanameChidori » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Machine gun glitch x2 lol
KanameChidori

Postby Mewn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Agra should totally make an Olga Flow shadoog using that.
Mewn

Postby LightDark » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 am

Late screenshots for this month, but better late than never!

This month's theme is a recap of some enemies that appeared online but never made it to offline (or those that were suppose to appear offline but didn't). Of course, once the expansion is ready for its release, you'll get a chance to fight these enemies once again.

Gainozeros is a native creature of Parum that can charge and slash at you upon seeing you. Watch out for its Shifta and Zodial!

A member of the Special Ops, Vobis are grenade launcher users who can shoot at you from afar. Fun trivia, "Vobis" means "grenade" in the Greek language (thanks EspioKaos for this info!).

Jigo Boomas are the biggest in the Booma family and are distinguished by their purple color skin. Like the Booma and Go Booma, they can play dead and surprise attack you. PSO players would recognize the monster better as the Gigobooma.

PSO players would recognize the Delnadian better as the Delsaber. Its triple swing attack and giant leaps are still as deadly as ever. Delnadians appear differently depending on the buffs it has.
LightDark

Postby Agrajag » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:50 am

LightDark wrote:http://imageshack.us/a/img24/7458/psu20130418132255000.png
PSO players would recognize the Delnadian better as the Delsaber. Its triple swing attack and giant leaps are still as deadly as ever. Delnadians appear differently depending on the buffs it has.

Delnadians bother me.

Like, they took the main traits of Delsabers (fast attacking, mobile), and took them exactly the opposite direction--Delnadians are comparatively slow, but throw out fairly substantial damage per hit (with the added bonus of inflicting stun so you can't dodge after the first).

And their attack animation is super awkward, too.

A bit disappointing, I swear the online versions would do like 3000-4000.
Agrajag

Postby KanameChidori » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:18 am

Agrajag wrote:
LightDark wrote:http://imageshack.us/a/img24/7458/psu20130418132255000.png

Delnadians bother me.

Like, they took the main traits of Delsabers (fast attacking, mobile), and took them exactly the opposite direction--Delnadians are comparatively slow, but throw out fairly substantial damage per hit (with the added bonus of inflicting stun so you can't dodge after the first).

And their attack animation is super awkward, too.

A bit disappointing, I swear the online versions would do like 3000-4000.

Yes I remember taking hits of up to 6k on my MF and around 3.5-4k on my FM both which were 180 and fully GASed.
KanameChidori

Postby Vashyron » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:53 am

Something mine from the times of Ye Olde forum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_yGGqdqBws

Rappy vs Rappy.
Vashyron

Postby solarboymatt » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:16 pm

I never played episode I, but I have a feeling it would have been much better if all of the characters were wearing rappy suits like that.
solarboymatt

Postby LightDark » Sat May 04, 2013 9:39 am

With Agra letting you decide which missions to choose to bring to offline for the next batch, here are some areas that you might remember and can choose from:

I posted a picture of Saguraki C.D. before. Here's another angle of this beautiful area.

Raffon Lakeshore at night is pretty calm and gives a nice spot to relax.

The AMF Metro Linear is a subway system that connects Holtes City and the AMF Central Command.

The Train on Parum is infected with SEEDs. It will be necessary to purify them when you get on board.

As a bonus picture, Caves is still just as hot as ever. Don't get burned now.
LightDark

Postby KanameChidori » Thu May 09, 2013 12:02 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0npQXkupdo&feature=youtu.be I lost my save, and found this one on the forums, I forgot whose it is sorry! if it is yours let me know. Just did a quick run on C to check it out, very nice.
KanameChidori

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding