Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNobody
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2011

DrOphilus:this is way awesome... playing the game in 1600x900 finally xD
    one thing I noticed - in this expanded resolution, my mini-map is not focused, any way to fix this on my end?
    the other thing... running on a nice laptop, core i3, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470... and in particularly detailed (grassy areas in extremely) fps problems. anyone have an idea of how I should set my in-game graphics to eliminate that? or maybe tweak the ATI card's anisotrpic settings?
    If you still want to play in 1600x900 then just set all your qualities to low. Your graphics card is fine but it's probably using DDR3. So it's not running as best as it can. You can try MSI Afterburner or something to boost your GPU.
    • CommentAuthorDrOphilus

thanks. i'll experiment with different things until I find something optimum.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNoda

The issue with the mini-map when using hacked resolutions is an old one and has never been resolved, to my knowledge. It probably results from the map still drawing by the old resolution somewhere.
    • CommentAuthormmsp15
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2011

Noda:The issue with the mini-map when using hacked resolutions is an old one and has never been resolved, to my knowledge. It probably results from the map still drawing by the old resolution somewhere.

that most likely is the reason since most everything in the game has a size modifier... found while playing around long ago making pp charge cubes larger than the city.

as for wine ive no idea how to make it compat with wine :p
    •  
      CommentAuthoressen
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2011

You don't. You've been using .NET. Schoolboy error.
    • CommentAuthormmsp15
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2011

:P... well i am still just teaching myself as i go along... ill eventually get backwords to c++ and others maybe :)
    • CommentAuthormmsp15
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011

(Updated: 12/06/2011)
    v1.0.1
    -Complete rebuild of everything
    -Optimizations and code restructuring

major changes to code this time... should be alot quicker on loading and some other things... still .net 2.0... but im looking into the ini stuff with c++ so hopefully wont be to long before its changed into c++ so everyone can use :)
    • CommentAuthormmsp15
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2011

(Updated: 12/15/2011)
    v1.0.2
    -Completed Redesign

no idea if anyone cares anymore on me updating this... but looks better now... :)... gives me something to do

tell me what you think of most recent one.
    It looks good from the screenshots you posted. Once there's a version that works under Wine, for Linux, I'll probably use it.
    • CommentAuthormmsp15
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2011

will it not run if you install mono?
    http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page

or couldnt you just install .net 2.0 through wine?
    http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=3754

either way eventually ill get around to figuring out c++ maybe... tho if i do prob wont look as it does in pic
    •  
      CommentAuthoressen
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2011

People don't usually like mono, or .NET, on linux.
    • CommentAuthormmsp15
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2011 edited

i thought mono was basically made for linux? or is it that it doesent work that well
    •  
      CommentAuthoressen
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2011

It's an issue with patents mostly.